IT HAS ARRIVED! The latest and greatest in BODY ARMOR TECHNOLOGY. These ballistics can be inserted in Concealable or Tactical vest carriers. Built with world’s strongest fiber, DSM Dyneema, surpassing FBI protocol on Special Threats and Multi-Hit protection
• (1) Plate Rack: (BLACK or OD GREEN)
• (2) Level IV Stand-Alone ballistic plates : (1) Shooters and (1) Rectangle Cut plate
• (2) ID Badges: (POLICE, SHERIFF, MEDIC, TROOPER)
Ask about our various ID color options
- Exceeds ATF Type 3 requirements (ATF Code: 27 CFR555.209, ATF Rul. 2012-4)
- Smallest size available on the market
- Holds 2 full size smoke, gas, NFDDs (max allowed by ATF), 2 NONEL caps with 30 ft. lead lines, or Explosive K9 training aids
- Less than a 5” by 7” footprint in your vehicle
- 3 pre-drilled holes to allow for different mounting options and quick installation times
- Powder coated 7 gauge steel sides are rounded to prevent equipment snags and increase durability
- Interior size allows for the greatest flexibility in load out while still keeping a small size for today’s LE vehicles
The AVON FM53 mask was developed to meet the unique requirementsof specialist end-users in the field. The mask, based on the U.S. M50/JSGPM (Joint Service General Purpose Mask), provides maximum operational flexibility to counter multiple threat scenarios, including chemical, biological, nuclear, and radiological (CBRN) agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), and Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs).
NIOSH certified mask with CTF12 or CBRNF12B filters ONLY
- Integrated voice communications capability with internal microphone for both radio and voice projection unit use IS INCLUDED with Mask Assembly.
• Designed for mobility for 1st Responders with dual-firing portals
• Ambidextrous ‘Firing Portals (3”) designed for short & long rifle use
• Exceeds NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA
• Weight: WITHOUT viewport – 11.2 lbs., WITH viewport – 14.7 lbs.
• Dimensions: 24”x40” curved platform with a radius of 22 inches, designed for protection against straight and oblique shots on platform, bezel and viewport
Pro-Tech Security Sales was formed in 1988 with the simple mission of providing the newest, highest-quality equipment to law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
Cold Fire is an amazing universal fire suppressant that is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. It will extinguish class A & B, D and K fires - including grass and brush, cars and tires, metals, hydrocarbon fuels like gas and diesel, and polar solvents like acetone and ethanol.
DeadStop police shields are made with FeatherPlate armor technology, offeing the lightest weight composite technology available for a Level lllA shield. DeadStop shields meet the necessary threat-level protection at a fraction of the weight.
From Shooting Mats, Range Bags, Active Shooter packs, AR, Handgun, to Shotgun & Rifle Cases, US PeaceKeeper has got you covered.
Bang Box is fabricated from heavy duty steel and powder coated to stand up to rough treatment in LE applications. It exceeds Type 3 magazine requirements and the newest ATF regulations for storage and transport. Its small footprint was designed specifically for your limited space availability, while holding the maximum allowable number of devices. It holds 2 full size smoke, gas, NFDDs (flash bangs), SFDDs, EATDs, 2 NONEL caps with 30ft. lead lines, or Explosive K9 training aids. If you are a police SWAT, EOD, Explosive Breacher, or K9 operator, this Bang Box was designed with you in mind.
Point Blank Body Armor (PBBA) is recognized as one of the first companies in the United States to design and manufacture body armor. Since 1973, Point Blank has grown into an internationally diversified company with the most visible brand recognition, considered today to be the premier source of body-armor systems in the world.
AVON is recognized as the industry leader for CBRN personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for military and law enforcement applications.
Pro-Tech Sales is now the exclusive COBHAM Surveillance representative for the Great Lakes Territory, to include the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Product line consists of: Spectronic, DTC, Orion, Covidence, domo, GMS, TeleRob, and R-Vision
Cardinal Peak's CaseCracker Interview Management System was designed specifically for investigators to record, store, and manage interviews and interrogations.
For over a decade, Tactical Electronics has been a reliable resource to lead Law Enforcement agencies and trend-setting military groups whether they're providing high-level electronics training or designing top-notch products, Tactical Electronics goal is to deliver safety to those who protect us.
COAST has been setting the standard for quality products since 1919. COAST Products include COAST LED Lights and COAST Knives and Multi-Tools developed with the expertise that comes from 90 years of experience.
Designs and manufactures a diverse line of imaging products for Infrared inspection, scientific imaging, and night vision.
Hand-held and fixed mounted products for such applications as force protection, counter terrorism, search and rescue, perimeter security, navigation safety, law enforcement, narcotics detection, maritime and border patrol, and anti-piracy
Nagra Audio designs, builds and markets a full range of portable digital audio recorders for Broadcast, Cinema, Music and Security professionals as well as a range of products for the High-End audiophile Hi-Fi industry.
N-Vision Optics specializes in night vision equipment, thermal imaging devices, targeting/illumination systems and custom optical solutions.
LION and its affiliates are the largest provider of fire fighters personal protective equipment (PPE) in the world, outfitting more of the world?s largest cities than any other company. Lion has also led the global industry with its LION TotalCare? service program for PPE that Lion now provides to over 40,000 fire fighters around the world.
Pelican Products is a global manufacturer of advanced lighting systems, rugged protector cases and shipping containers.
Eyeball is an advanced field surveillance system specifically designed for rapid deployment and real-time intelligence.