Portable, personal fire suppression system used to replace standard dry chemical unit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Can be kept in vehicles under high heat and -50 degree temperatures
- All in one solution to extinguish Class A, B, D & K fires
- Easy to Use. No specialized training required
- No Messy Cleanup Required.
- Unlike other fire fighting materials, which may mask the evidence, Cold Fire will not influence the investigation scene of suspected arson. It also has been noted that the olfactory faculties of animals normally used in the investigations are not affected by the use of Cold Fire.
- NFPA 13 & 18 2006 Tested.
- EPA-SNAP Listed.
- HMIS Rating of 0, 0, 0 (same as water) making it NON-hazardous and safe to handle and apply. Nor does not harm the environment, firefighters or fire victims.
- Can be sprayed directly onto a fire victim and its cooling properties will allow a fast, potentially live-saving medical response.
- Cooling properties work extremely fast at removing heat, making it possible to touch burnt surfaces without gloves using just the naked hand
- NON-toxic, NON-corrosive & NON-slip.
- Biodegradable & Environmentally friendly.
- Prevents re-ignition when properly applied.
- Encapsulates and breaks down hydrocarbons; thereby reducing hydrocarbon smoke and increasing visibility.
- Considered an acceptable non-toxic substitute to Halon and toxic foams.
- 100% soluble in water.
- Costs only cents to treat a gallon of water.
- Does not crystallize, gel, separate or go bad when stored in sealed containers. Indefinite shelf life.
- Cold Fire works with any type of water
- Cold Fire can be used as the primary fire-fighting agent and structure protection unlike gels.
- Cold Fire is the most economical choice when using fire suppressing agents; because it never expires, can put out ANY fire, can be used in low percentages, requires less cleanup, and puts the fire out faster