“Nature DX’s high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
With 8x magnification and 32mm objective lenses, Nature DX 8×32 strikes the perfect balance between performance and ease of use. Acquire and follow your subject quickly in the wide field of view. Or, observe nearby subjects like plants and insects with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
A durable rubber armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX binoculars from damage without weighing you down. Twist-up eyecups with multiple stops ensure proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, these binoculars can withstand the elements. They’re easy to pack, even for long excursions, and fit comfortably in a glove box or oversized pocket.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 32 mm
- Magnification (x) 8x
- Angular Field of View 7.4°
- Exit Pupil (mm) 4 mm
- Eye Relief (mm) 17.5 mm
- IPD Max 74 mm
- IPD Min 56 mm
- Optical Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz) 18 oz (510 g)
- Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm) 5″” x 4.9″” x 1.8″” / 128 mm x 126 mm x 46 mm
- Included Accessories Neck strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual
Prism Glass (Type) BaK-4