D7 can help protect you by neutralizing the threats you face as a first responder. The D7 ‘Mil Spec’ DF-200 chemistry has a battlefield proven history of use and efficacy by the US Military and armed forces worldwide. D7 ‘Mil Spec’ DF-200 is used by the FBI, Secret Service, DEA and US EPA. D7 ‘Mil Spec’ DF-200 was used after the 9/11 anthrax attacks to successfully decontaminate the Hart Senate Building, the U.S. Post Office in Washington D.C., and NBC Studios in New York. The D7 ‘Mil Spec’ DF-200 chemistry can be used to neutralize and abate methamphetamine lab chemicals and was most recently used to clean up the Boston Marathon bombing crime scene.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rapidly deployable in critical situations.
- Patented, easy-to-use product and delivery unit fits easily in your duty case.
- Minimizes workforce exposure to contaminants.
- Safe to use and handle, requires minimal training.
- Water-soluble and naturally biodegradable after approximately eight hours.
- Sanitizes all blood-borne bacteria and viruses including HIV (Aids), Sars, Avian bird flu H5N1, Tuberculosis and MRSA.
- Neutralizes chemical and biological weapons, hazardous industrial chemicals and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- EPA registered, environmentally friendly; passed both U.S. and Canadian Eco Testing.
- Formula remains stable from -28° F to +160° F.
- Non/low-corrosive,** non-flammable, low odor.
- Works on turnout gear and uniforms with no adverse effects.
- Works on multiple surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, ceramic, carpet, fabrics, leather, steel & aluminum and others.
Contact Pro-Tech Sales for Product Demo Contact Pro-Tech Sales for Quote