United Shield International introduces the latest design in tactical shields to our multi-functional shield line. The shield has been designed in close collaboration with tactical operators, to provide maximum protection, while still offering market leading ballistics and weight. The shield is fit standard with the USI exclusive Assault NY trip grip handle to offer increased stability for the shield user. The shield can also be integrated with a 900 lumen LED light, that connects directly to the handle system, which houses the batteries.
The Assault Shield is standard with a 4″ x 16″ view port and dual cut outs to add comfort for the operator when deploying their firearm.
Spec Sheet: Assault Shield
Spec Sheet: Assault Shield with LED Light
Like all of our Standard Shields, this shield is Special Threat Tested to the following threats:
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .357SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Agulia projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7x28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles
- 7.62×25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
The shield is available in NIJ Level IIIA and is special threat tested.
Dimensions and Weight
Size is 24″ x 40″
The NIJ Level IIIA shield weighs 18.25 lbs.
The standard color is black, however other colors and finishes are available by special order.
Assault LED Lighting system is available. Various signs available (Police / Sheriff) as well as the USI level III+ upgrade.