Although their dimensions are similar to the U.S. military ACH helmet, the thermoplastic aramid and glass fabric composite construction of C105 Combat Ballistic Helmet makes it lighter in weight, while still providing a high level of ballistic protection. Its design provides optimal sight and hearing capabilities, while the neck trim line allows for uninhibited movement when wearing most ballistic vests with collars. The entire helmet is finished with an extruded neoprene rubber trim and protected with scratch-resistant, non-reflective flat paint. Avon’s Combat C105 ballistic helmets are configurable with optional accessories for multi-mission requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High Cut helmet
- Pictured with optional NVG mount, Rails, and Hook and Loop.
- EAR controlled product.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 650 mps V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Adjustable MCIP-7 pad system features seven ergonomically-designed, shock-attenuating, polymer foam pads to deliver impact protection in a thermally-sealed, moisture-proof inner liner.
- Retention system delivers a stable and secure fit along with a user-friendly quick release for easy on, easy off use when sighting a target.
- Dial Retention retention system available
- Available in colors: Black, Tan, Green, and Brown
- Available sizes range from Small at 2.4 lbs. to X-Large at 3.0 lbs. (finished shell weight, including edge trim and paint)
- 5 year standard warranty