FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Used for protection from select small arms/rifle projectiles, handgun bullets, blunt impacts and bomb fragmentation
- Provides protection against select small arms projectiles: 7.62x51mm FMJ (147 gr. NATO M80 ball round) V0 @ 2100 ft/sec (640 m/sec) and V50 ballistic limit value >2,400 f/s (>731 m/s)
- Provides fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 cal FSP with V50 value >3,281 f/s (>1000 m/s) when tested in accordance to STANAG 2920
- Weight depends on size: 2.94 – 3.90 lbs
- Available in COLORS: Black, Green, and Brown
- Blunt impact protection meets U.S. Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) requirements
- Meets or exceeds NIJ IIIA ballistic penetration protection standards (9mm)
- Integrated retention and pad systems provide improved protection and stability without sacrificing comfort
- Helmet pictured with optional NVG, Rails, Velcro, and bungees
- EAR controlled product
Versatile Protection in a Wide Range of Field Conditions
The L110 Combat II Ballistic Helmet helps protect against handgun bullets, blunt impacts, bomb fragmentation and select small arms projectiles, including 7.62 x 51 mm M80 NATO ball projectile with V0 @ 2100 ft/sec (640 m/sec) and V50 ballistic limit value >2460 fps (>750 m/s). The L110 Combat II Ballistic Helmet also provides fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 cal FSP at >3,281 f/s (>1000 m/s) V50 when tested in accordance to STANAG 2920. The L110 is resistant to penetration against NIJ IIIA threats.
The versatile geometry of the helmet is similar to the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) and allows for the use of accessories, such as communications systems, eye, ear and respiratory protection. The design of the L110 combat II ballistic helmet includes a trim contour for an extra wide eye-port opening for maximum peripheral vision. The helmet also has a specially-engineered neck trim for providing enhanced coverage without limiting movement when used in tandem with most ballistic vests.
The L110 combat II ballistic helmet uses an integrated retention system built from tubular nylon webbing which is reinforced with double bar tacked stitching in critical areas. In addition, it comes with an adjustable, smooth slide lock system and a padded strap for the nape of the neck which enhances stability for a secure fit. The D30® Trust Helmet Pad System inside the helmet includes one circular crown pad, two trapezoidal pads and four oblong pads which is designed to reduce the force of blunt trauma while wicking away perspiration.Contact Pro-Tech Sales for Product Demo Contact Pro-Tech Sales for Quote