Paulson Tactical Laser Shield for BS-2 Riot Shields. The Paulson TLS-B2 Tactical Laser Shield is designed to be field mounted without tools to the front of the Paulson BS-2 riot shields. The laser shield is designed to reduce the dazzle effect of red, green, blue, violet and other colors of laser pointers up to a rating of 3R for an exposure time of 1/4th of a second. The >OD1 rating applies for wavelengths 405nm to 660nm. This equates to a >90% absorption of the laser beam.
• Dark grey in color
• Made from 0.040″ polycarbonate
• Field mount, no tools required (body shield lens attaches w/ Velcro)
• Blocks all 4 types of lasers on the spectrum (blue, green, red, violet)
• Allows a small amount of the laser through the lens (below a harmful level) so the beam can be seen and the person holding the laser can hopefully be identified
• Color: Dark Grey
• Product Weight: 117 g.
• Specification: ANSI Z136
• Visible Light Transmittance: >3%
• Hazard Analysis & Training: A Laser Safety Officer (LSO) should review the laser hazard and determine the protection level required
• The LSO should review the requirements of ANSI Z136.1