Focused specifically at law enforcement personnel and forensic lab technicians, the TacticID-N includes the largest available library of nearly 1,000 narcotics, pharmaceutical drugs, cutting agents and precursors. This unit does not allow custom user library creation in order to maintain the integrity of the validated B&W Tek libraries pre-installed on the system. Regular library and software updates are sent once validated.
- Non-Destructive Narcotic Drug Identification
- Identification of Mixed and Diluted Materials
- Analysis of Unknown Powders, Liquids and Gels
- Verification and Identification of Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Add user-created library items quickly and easily to stay one step ahead of emerging threats.
- Cutting edge advanced algorithms deliver the most advanced complex mixture results in the industry.
- Ultra crisp HD display with touch screen capability for on-the-spot note and text inputs.
- Scan delay up to 120 seconds and laser power adjustable from 10-100%.
- Optional tablet computer accessory for remote operation.
- Designed for technical and non-technical users alike, featuring simple, easy to understand menus and commands.
- Increase user safety by scanning directly through plastics, bottles and other translucent
- Optimized for analyzing gels, liquids, powders and solids through various package types.
- Dust proof and splash resistant for field environments.
Contact ProTech Sales for Product Demo Contact ProTech Sales for Quote
There are no reviews yet.