Safe to spray directly on victim!
ColdFire Tactical cans have been designed by tactical team members for tactical teams members. In additional to being able to activate tactical cans while wearing a glove with one hand, you will always know which direction the nozzle is pointing. Our Universal MOLLE pouch fits both sizes of Cold Fire Tactical and comes in black or OD.
COLD FIRE™ HELPS BY RAPIDLY COOLING THE FUEL SOURCE AND SURROUNDING METAL
- Rapid cooling gives the officer the ability to touch what was once a burning or heated object like a door.
- Can be sprayed directly on the victim.
- Can create a heat barrier to protect the officer or victim.
- Does not create toxic smoke, which may lead to dangerous smoke inhalation.
- Cold Fire™ goes directly to the heat source and encapsulates the hydrocarbon molecules.
Cold Fire Tactical Cans are being used by:
- Tactical Teams: for breaches, det cord fires, flash bang fires, car fires, molotov cocktails and rioting fires.
- Easily carried and lightweight, can be carried on vests so hands are kept free.
- Civil Disturbance Units: Enhance Officer Safety. Have your deployed officers equipped with Cold Fire. In the event of a thrown fire-bomb they can quickly extinguish the flames keeping themselves (and their partners) safe. Issue one can to each officer and he will have his own personal fire suppression system.
- Corrections: Quickly put out spot fires and keep visibility.
- Bomb Squads: Cold Fire will quickly extinguish fires, including magnesium and ethanol.
- *Can be stored in temps from -20 degrees to no higher than 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cold Fire has been deployed at the following security events:
G8 Summit, G20 Summit, NATO Summit, Asian Pacific Economic Conference, Democratic National Convention, Republican National Convention, Super Bowl, and Seattle May Day Protests, Ferguson, Baltimore riots, and Charlottesville.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All in one solution to extinguish Class A, B, D & K fires
- Easy to Use. No specialized training required
- No Messy Cleanup Required.
- Unlike other fire fighting materials, which may mask the evidence, Cold Fire will not influence the investigation scene of suspected arson. It also has been noted that the olfactory faculties of animals normally used in the investigations are not affected by the use of Cold Fire.
- NFPA 13 & 18 2006 Tested.
- EPA-SNAP Listed.
- HMIS Rating of 0, 0, 0 (same as water) making it NON-hazardous and safe to handle and apply. Nor does not harm the environment, firefighters or fire victims.
- Can be sprayed directly onto a fire victim and its cooling properties will allow a fast, potentially live-saving medical response.
- Cooling properties work extremely fast at removing heat, making it possible to touch burnt surfaces without gloves using just the naked hand
- NON-toxic, NON-corrosive & NON-slip.
- Biodegradable & Environmentally friendly.
- Prevents re-ignition when properly applied.
- Encapsulates and breaks down hydrocarbons; thereby reducing hydrocarbon smoke and increasing visibility.
- Considered an acceptable non-toxic substitute to Halon and toxic foams.
- 100% soluble in water.
- Does not crystallize, gel, separate or go bad when stored in sealed containers. Indefinite shelf life.
- Cold Fire can be used as the primary fire-fighting agent and structure protection unlike gels.