This model is available in two configurations, the SOB SENTRY™ Single and the SOB SENTRY™ double. The SENTRY Single is designed to pass straight through a standard 3 foot door. The SENTRY double is designed to pass through a standard 3 foot door from end to end.
The SOB SENTRY™ Single includes one redundant N.I.J. Level IIIA hand-carry shield (two in the SENTRY double) that is stowed on the back of the unit and can be quickly deployed for independent use.
Common applications for the SOB SENTRY™ include security checkpoints, industrial security applications, courthouses, government buildings, and for security in larger facilities where storage space is abundant. It is used for a variety of applications including barricaded gunman situations, hostage negotiation and rescue operations, VIP relocation, first response to active shooters, and rescue operations.
- Head-to-toe ballistic coverage
- One-hand maneuverability keeps the other hand free for weapon use
- Freestanding unit leaves both hands free once positioned
- Vision panel can be removed and stowed on the unit for transport and storage
- Wheels, axles, and run-flat tires can withstand multiple gunshots
- Several options available including gun ports, Picatinny™ rails, and lighting/video
- Designed to pass through a standard 3’ door (91 cm) opening